Your Bra Care Guide
Bra washing care:
- Wash by hand in cold water with soap made for delicate fabrics. Regular soaps or bleach can harm the fabrics and lace.
- Do not twist/wring your bra when rinsing it.
- If necessary to wash your bras in a washing machine, attach the back hooks and place the garments in a special washing bag to protect the fabric.
- Machine washing and machine drying might harm the elasticity and delicate fabric of your bra.
Hang to dry.
Bra wearing tips:
- To maintain the elasticity of your bra, avoid wearing the same bra for 2 days in a row. This allows the elastic fabric to regain its shape.
- You should own a minimum of 3 bras - one you are wearing, one ready to wear and one that needs washing.
- Bras should be stored in smooth finished drawers with enough room to avoid distorting the cups. You can use paper or fabric to line the drawers.
- When travelling, pack your bras together in a way that the cups will not be distorted.