Extra Wide Shimmer Multi-Cord Sandals
- Multi-cord design
- Back zipper
- Fabric upper
- Rubber outersole
- 100% polyester
- spot clean.
All sizes are in inchesmillimeters. View in millimetersView in inches.
|Length||9230||9 ¼235||9 ½239||9 ⅝244||9 ¾248||9 ⅞252||10 256||10 ½265||10 ⅝269||10 ¾273||11 ⅛282|
|Width||3 ½88||3 ½89||3 ½90||3 ⅝91||3 ⅝92||3 ⅝93||3 ¾94||3 ¾96||3 ⅞97||3 ⅞98||4100|
|Ankle Circumference||10 252||10 252||10 254||10 254||10 254||10 254||10 ⅛256||10 ⅛256||10 ⅛256||10 ⅛256||10 ¼256|
- 1. Remove shoes and socks, stand on a sheet of paper with feet comfortably aligned to each other at approximately shoulder width apart, and have your body weight evenly distributed between your fee.
- 2. Using a pencil, gently trace the outline of the foot onto the paper, ensure the pencil is kept vertical. The trace will be more accurately done by someone else.
- 3. Draw a straight line at the longest toe and at the heel, these two lines must be parallel of each other.
- 4. Draw a vertical line connecting these two parallel lines with the right angle (90 degree) is your foot length.
- 5. The foot width is measured by a straight line connecting the widest spot of your foot.
If your measurements fall between two sizes, move up to the larger size for a better fit.
Skechers' wide-width sizes are made differently than the Penningtons brand. Click here to download and print our handy size chart for a convenient way to measure your size at home.