Quilted Delta Ridge Down Jacket - Columbia
- Omni-Heat Reflective technology*
- Heat sealed
- Center front zipper closure
- Chin guard
- 28-in length
* Omni-heat thermal reflective technology acts as a body temperature regulator with small silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth that the body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat. Aluminum dots are bonded to breathable fabrics that reflect and retain body heat to boost heat retention.
Meet Columbia's high performance jackets, designed to keep you warm, dry and active. The brand's exclusive feature lies in its Omni-technology fabrics which offer water-repellent, stain resistance and breathability, so that you can go around your day focusing on what is most important.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash inside out, in cold water, delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softener. Wash similar colors together.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Iron at low setting on reverse side.
- Do not dry clean.
|Bust||42 in||44 in||46 in||48 in||50 in||52 in||54 in||56 in||58 in||60 in||62 in|
|Waist||34 in||36 in||38 in||40 in||42 in||44 in||46 in||48 in||50 in||52 in||54 in|
|Hips||44 in||46 in||48 in||50 in||52 in||54 in||56 in||58 in||60 in||62 in||64 in|
|Bust||107 cm||112 cm||117 cm||122 cm||127 cm||132 cm||137 cm||142 cm||147 cm||152 cm||157 cm|
|Waist||86 cm||91 cm||97 cm||102 cm||107 cm||112 cm||117 cm||122 cm||127 cm||132 cm||137 cm|
|Hips||112 cm||117 cm||122 cm||127 cm||132 cm||137 cm||142 cm||147 cm||152 cm||157 cm||162 cm|
Stand barefoot with a straight posture.
Regular - For women 5' 4" - 5' 7"
Petite - For women 5' 4" and under. Sleeves are slightly shorter. The body is adjusted proportionately throughout. Pant inseams are 3" to 4" shorter than regular (capris 2” shorter than regular).
Tall - For women 5' 7" and taller. Sleeves are slightly longer. The body is 1" longer. Pant inseams are 2" longer than regular.
Measurement does not pertain to bra size. Wrap a tape measure under arms, keeping the tape comfortably loose. Measure around the fullest part of the bust. Ensure that the tape measure is parallel to the floor.
Keeping the tape measure comfortably loose, measure around the smallest area of your waist.
With feet together and keeping the tape measure comfortably loose, wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of the hips.
Stand with your shoes on and measure from the crotch to the bottom of the shoe.
For best results, take measurements over your undergarments.
Always hold the tape measure comfortably loose.